Antsanitia Resort, Mahajanga, is an eco-tourist hotel exclusively built with local materials and using three villages expertise.
The infrastructure is lovely and quite comfortable. The hotel received the much sought-after Traveller’s Choice TripAdvisor award in 2015, as well as many certificates of excellence from TripAdvisor in previous years.
The restaurant honors biodiversity and the daily catch, his view is beautiful right on the sea.
Enjoy the hotel’s large swimming pool, petanque and beach volleyball. You can also rent kayaks during your stay.
The complex offers:
- Rooms of 20m2 with a Queen size bed and a 15m2 terrace.
- Bungalows of 25m2 with a Queen size bed and a 15m2 terrace.
- Junior Suites: sea and river views, a 32m2 room with a king bed, a loft with two beds and a large terrace of 35m2
- Senior Suite Pool: a 135m2 space composed of a wide house with two bedrooms, along with a loft which can accommodate six people, a private pool and a large veranda.
- Pool Villa Suite: a 345 m2 space comprising two bedrooms and a third one with terrace, a lounge, a kitchen for up to eight people and with its own pool, deck area and outdoor seating.